CBC3 MW Week 13: Jawsome vs Scion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Nighthawk87

CBC3 MW Week 13: Jawsome vs Scion

Post by Nighthawk87 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 am

Jawsome (Prongs)
Speed: 5 Traction: 4 Torque: 4 Weapon: 5 Armor: 12

Scion (No forks)
Speed: 9 Traction: 7 Torque: 4 Weapon: 0 Armor: 10 (+3 to white part of wedge)

We're mainly gonna focus on keeping our front pointed at him at all times. Then once we have him in our clutches we'll feed him into the saucers to try and take off the thwacky bit. Then with the weapon gone we'll work him into our clutches again and feed his wheels into the saucers. As a contingency plan we'll run him into the blast off zone to make outwedging him easier or to try and beach him on his wedge. Once it's apparent he isn't moving, we'll back off.

There's my strategy, best of luck Angry Goat!
Nighthawk Robotics

REDDIT
Tick Tock 2-4

Cherry Bomb Classic 3
Jawsome 1-5
Long Arm of the Law 4-3

REDDIT 2
Sherman 3-2

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
Long Arm of the Law 2-3

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Re: CBC3 MW Week 13: Jawsome vs Scion

Post by Venice Queen » Sat May 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Jawsome: Speed:5 Traction:4 Torque:4 Weapon:5 Armor: 12
Scion: Speed: 9 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 0 / Armor: 10 (+3 to white part of wedge) NO FORKS

ok, so I have speed, I have traction, and we're equal in torque. he has long forks. I can angle in just about anywhere to avoid the points of his wedge (which probably beat my wedge), and have the speed to execute as such consistently. even if wedged and smothered, I still out-push him, as long as both my wheels touch the ground. I can also thwack at the shell :V

but yeah this one's cut and dried and I dont want to have to spend a lot of time arguing much of anything. be aggressive, angle in, take him to hazards. don't get wedged.

it's likely that he'll try to think of some way to bait me into hazards, or bait be into a compromising position. be on my guard whenever he's got a straight like to a hazard, or is otherwise near corners, hazards, or the ramp.

GL