Harbinger vs. NKC

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Harbinger vs. NKC

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:17 pm

PROGRESS CANNOT BE HALTED

-Use the wedge for this fight. It gives me extra top armor which will be useful for defense against the saw.

-I've got a few points in speed over him and better control so see if I can angle in against his front wedges, get under him, and start to push him around into whatever hazard is most convenient/close.

-Be on the lookout for any attempt to lure me to a hazard by him camping out near one or anything to that effect. I want him to either be out in the open in the arena, or near a clean stretch of wall at the worst.

-As long as I have reasonable success wedging him, keep up with slamming him around and getting damage points in with hazard use. Try to avoid going directly head on so he doesn't have a clean way of getting his saw involved.

-If I have trouble out-wedging him, get some thwacks in to knock him around and ideally get a clear shot at getting to his side/back area. Also a few thwacks whenever I have him pinned at a wall wouldn't go amiss either.

-Try to stay highly aggressive as much as I can. Don't let him get comfortable. Avoid the saw as much I can as well.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96

Re: Harbinger vs. NKC

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:38 pm

play defensively here. Wait for him to approach, then press the lifter and counter his angle-in. Hopefully this should work well enough where I can then drive him into the wall and bring down the saw. The way his wheels are makes him susceptible to wedging so hopefully i can do something gutsy and deal some damage. once i have the advantage, play super aggro until the advantage fades. keep the hyper offense, up in his face, try to force him to thwack and keep the pressure up. Stay in control and try to cut into those wheels to cut his mobility. If he gets under me, jhook away and come back in at an angle. Keep this angle mixed up so he can't anticipate it. Keep away from the hazards at all costs. don't let him bait me into anything stupid.

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ