CBC3 SHW: HAN-D vs Cruelty

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

CBC3 SHW: HAN-D vs Cruelty

Post by attackfrog » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Cruelty: Stats: 8 Speed / 7 Traction / 4 Torque / 1 Weapon / 10 Armor (+2 ram/forks/plow)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8773&start=15#p70769

HAN-D: SPEED: 4 / TORQUE: 1 / TRACTION: 2 / ARMOR: 10 (+0 RAMPLATE) / WEAPON: 15 (14 HAMMER, 1 PISTON)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8773#p70757

Cruelty's using its big & tall plow for the first time, HAN-D's allegedly using setup one.

Cruelty's plow should hopefully be tall enough to block most of HAN-D's hammer blows. But if HAN-D can never connect, we never need to find out! Cruelty's got double HAN-D's speed, significantly better control, enough torque to push it around easily, and an arena full of dangerous hazards to push its legged opponent into. HAN-D's got decent armor, but will it save it from being torn apart by the murdersaw? I think not.

My plan is to head out, activate hazards, and then get around to the side/back of HAN-D and push it into hazards or house robots. I'll be careful not to get in range of HAN-D's hammer: I should be fast enough to avoid it. I'll also be careful to avoid getting hit by hazards myself or getting stuck on the log rollers. I'll be very opportunistic and push HAN-D into whatever's nearest, but what I really want is to push it into the murdersaw or the log chute.

Good luck Noah!

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: CBC3 SHW: HAN-D vs Cruelty

Post by V900 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:57 pm

gonna go with the 15 weapon setup here fam

My hammer is really, REALLY long and can more likely than not just reach over his hammer blocker. If that doesn't work, bring my poker into play to act as a fuck off weapon.

Play defensive in overall movement, but offensive with the weapons. If I can use them, use them right away.

DO NOT TRY TO UTILIZE THE HAZARDS IN ANY WAY. KEEP AS AWAY FROM THE HAZARDS AS POSSIBLE. I am the hazard. I'll wall camp you as much as I please until I punch a clean hole in that 8 chassis armor.

If I get wedged, extend my legs to touch the ground and walk away.

gl hf