CBC3 HW Week 10: Terminating Cutter Gen III vs Necroblade

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Billy5545

CBC3 HW Week 10: Terminating Cutter Gen III vs Necroblade

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Terminating Cutter Gen III (HS): 4/3/1/14/7
Necroblade: 6/5/1/13/5

We are now facing an undercutter. They have a weaker armor and weapon that us, with armor being two less, and weapon one less. Their wheels are also exposed, and our weapon outranged theirs from the looks of it. They have also faced a Tombclone before, and that Tombclone was able to destroy their weapon easily.

For our strategy, keep our weapon pointed at theirs, going weapon to weapon for few hits, before trying to force our way to the hub for their weapon motor at the front, either by pushing our bar into it or being in their side slightly and quickly turning with our weapon's gyro to their weapon's hub, depending on our bot's position when we tried it. Alternatively, if our bar is too far the weapon hub when we are located besides them, turn and attack the wheels, hoping our bar will take both out quickly considering how close they are.

In addition, if they ever tried to use their wedge, just hit it with our weapon until it gets destroyed, because it has the same armor stat as the rest of the bot. Once we disabled their weapon, do what Tombstone did in BB2015 and perform ravaging hits on every part of the bot, like destroying all the wheels, gutting to their internals, etc. If their wheels get destroyed first, however, try to destroy the other wheels, while carefully trying to not get hit by the weapon. After that, destroy their weapon, and then the rest of the parts.

For defense, if they ever tried to attack one of our wheels, counter their attack by using our gyro to turn our bot quickly when we see the first sign of them trying it, so our weapon will hit them instead.

Also, for the hazards, ignore them and try to not get hit by one of them.

Good luck Badnik

Badnik96

Re: CBC3 HW Week 10: Terminating Cutter Gen III vs Necroblade

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Use my speed advantage here to drive circles around him, looking for openings where I can strike. Try baiting him into hazards too, his weak armor won't like that. Avoid his weapon like the plague. One hit from either bot can end this fight so make sure it's my hit that does it. Keep mixing up my movement with feints and jukes so that he doesn't know where i'm going to attack from.

Good luck Billy
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ