Perdito vs Meta Ridley

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Perdito vs Meta Ridley

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:07 pm

-Welp, he's a heavily armored flipper, though luckily one with a somewhat low powered flipper. The chief danger is the low walls, but it would take a pretty perfect flip from him to put me out.

-Anyway, I'll try to keep around the middle of the arena. He doesn't have great torque so it would be hard for him to push me anywhere so I might as well make him cross as much distance as possible. He doesn't have an amazing speed advantage so keeping the disc pointed at him shouldn't be impossible.

-I can't do much physical damage to him, but I can at least keep knocking him away and score solid judges points. Use the thwack for any defensive swiping if he looks like he's gonna flank me.

-So basically just try to land as many hits as I can during the match and keep away from the walls. If he wedges me, try to drive off.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GuldenFlame

Re: Perdito vs Meta Ridley

Post by GuldenFlame » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:16 am

I'm late.
Go straight at 'em do the flippy thing (aiming for OOTA), hope we don't get DQed for being 15 minutes late. It's not like the writers are ever in a hurry anyway.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.