CBC3 Week 7 - Harrowdown Hill V.S. Pirhana Plant

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

CBC3 Week 7 - Harrowdown Hill V.S. Pirhana Plant

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Going with the standard setup.

--

Okay so, wig--this is going to be a fun one.

The main gist of this fight is going to be able to stay glunked forever, so i'm going to have to use that to my advantage. Once caught with their pants metaphorically down, I don't think it'd be all that hard to keep them off their feet for most of the match by getting on them and continuously punting them around the arena--and not giving them a chance to recover.

I want to trick them into deglunking early--but eye if they don't fall for that stuff. Be aggressive, but don't make any stupid moves that i'll regret later on in their match. Their turret system is quite speedy--so i'll have to eye that too. Watch for hazard baiting, and avoid the hazards. Stick near the middle of the arena too. J-Hook ASAP if wedged, gyro around if they're hot on my trail, and keep it tactical and steady here.

Good luck!

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: CBC3 Week 7 - Harrowdown Hill V.S. Pirhana Plant

Post by V900 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:52 pm

My opponent can't damage me through any means. None of the hazards can do significant damage to me either.

Stay away from the ramps, act defensive as per usual. Use my turret to swooce under the wedgelets. LOLGLUNK and don't let up until one of us gets under. Saw away at the drum if I can because 13 armor.

If I get wedged, flail the glunk up and down to wiggle off and also flail my drive+weapons.

gl hf