NKC vs Diablo Genesis

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

NKC vs Diablo Genesis

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:57 pm

NKC
Speed: 6
Weapon: 9
Armor: 9 (+2 to the plow)
Traction: 4
Torque: 2

DG
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Armor: 10 (+3 wedge)
Weapon: 3
Torque: 4

he out-drivetrains me but i think i should have the better wedge in a head to head, since i have not only the 2wd wedge but also the potential of the pressing forks at the front as well. i do have to worry about him angling in but if i anticipate it i can counteract his angle with my own, negating the effect. once i get underneath, i have the lifter that allows me to negate his torque advantage by lifting him past anything that he could push against. with only 7 chassis armor and no bonus to the part of the wedge i'm usually attacking wolf's going to have to be careful with how he attacks me so use this to my advantage. i know he's going to play scared so play into this by being very aggressive when the playing field allows. try to angle in in a way where he can't reverse straight off and scoop me right in, and try to get at the wheels when possible. if he gets under me i'll obviously be able to jhook away, keep him guessing which way and at what angle i'll reverse from so he's kept guessing. this allows me to reset more easily. once he's conditioned to lift as fast as possible i can start baiting him to lift early by reversing a little before the impact, which leaves me a free opening. stay away from the hazards unless i have a guaranteed push into them.

gl wolf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Wolf51-50

Re: NKC vs Diablo Genesis

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:44 pm

ABR, lifter with teeth

That fucking sawblade. I should be able to out wedge his two pontoons and his lifter doesn't reach past them. Get underneath and lift him up and over. Once he's inverted, or at least close, get him in the dustpan and clamp. Send him into the saucer right away to deliver some significant damage. If he gets under me, back away and try again. If he's lifting me, raise my lifter quickly so that he'll only be sawing into the 13 armor on the front, or use it to stop his arm. He can lift my fromt end all he wants but it won't matter. If my wheels are still on the ground, push against his body or saw arm to further prevent an early grave to my weapon and push him backwards. I still have all of my torque because 2WD. I'll be at a slight disadvantage, but he can't take me anywhere nasty.

If this isn't working and he's really sawing into my lifter, keep the jaw raised all the way up for the rest of the match. Angle into his pontoon (assuming i can't get under it head on) and push him while he's in the pan. His saw will only be hitting the plow and I'll have full advantage. In most cases I should win a pushing match. Force him to back off for the aggression points, send him into hazards and block his saw for damage, and Justin all around control this match every which way I can. Use the jaw to it's full use and do my best to protect the softer bits.

Good luck