CBC3 MW Week 7: Marksman vs Jawsome

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Nighthawk87

CBC3 MW Week 7: Marksman vs Jawsome

Post by Nighthawk87 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:11 pm

Marksman
Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 1 Weapon: 5 Armor: 11

Jawsome (Prongs)
Speeed: 5 Traction: 4 Torque: 4 Weapon: 5 Armor: 12

Hmm... My opponent is much faster than me, so I'll have to anticipate his movements before he gets in too close. We'll do what we always do which is try to keep my front facing him at all times. Once he looks close enough we'll try to swivel to the side to try and slip one of the side prongs underneath him. Once we've got a hold we'll take feed him into the blast off zone to upend him. When he tries to self-right we'll work our way over and get underneath him again, rinse repeat to make him waste as much gas/battery life as possible.

If push comes to shove we'll try to get him into the saucers, might not be able to do a whole lot but It can still do something to his wheels. If a wheel does get taken out that way, we'll take advantage of the reduced maneuverability to keep feeding him into the saucer and try to get one side taken out. If it looks like he can't show controlled movement, we'll call it there.

There's my strategy, best of luck Gulden!
Nighthawk Robotics

REDDIT
Tick Tock 2-4

Cherry Bomb Classic 3
Jawsome 1-5
Long Arm of the Law 4-3

REDDIT 2
Sherman 3-2

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
Long Arm of the Law 2-3

GuldenFlame

Re: CBC3 MW Week 7: Marksman vs Jawsome

Post by GuldenFlame » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

To start, avoid the ramp at all costs.

To continue, if I can barely get around to the side of something with 4 speed and a really thin wedge, I can't get around this wide boi. My only real hope is to angle in, aim for the outer forks, and toss them over.

Don't waste any gas when grabbed, just try to drive out of the forks unless next to a hazard. In which case I'll just stay inside my opponent.

-----------------------------

Good luck to my foe.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.