CBC3 MW Week 7: Axe N' Kill vs Pizza That Eats You

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Billy5545

CBC3 MW Week 7: Axe N' Kill vs Pizza That Eats You

Post by Billy5545 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:52 am

Pizza That Eats You
3 speed
3 traction
1 torque
16 weapon
7 armor

Axe N' Kill
Speed: 6
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 11
Armor: 8 (+2 wedge)

So, after our lost to the thwackbot, we are now facing a pizza themed Tombclone with a flat back. Despite their record, we have some worry about them. Their spinner is one of the strongest despite the limited range, being 16 weapon power. However, they do have slightly weaker armor than us and half of our drive power, though we do note that their control on their drive is perfect . Despite of that, 6 armor on the rest of our bot is going to be destroyed against 16 weapon, and even then, our 10 point wedge may get one shotted. However, we are confident that we can win. We just need to play this battle as a battle of patience, strategy, and control, as well as dexterity.

For our strategy, we will try to approach them carefully. Never try to face them head on when their weapon is active. We will first circle the bot from the opposite side of the bar spin, as it will be an area where the turning is less faster. However, rather than immediately going for a push, we will try to patiently circle them until they expose their weak spot where their weapon can't hit, which will be their back, or side, as long as one of our part doesn't end up hitting the bar, but preferably the back. Our plow will help in trapping. Once it happens, we will try to push them into the wall or one of the hazards. We will keep doing this until they get stuck on their flat back perpendicular to the ground, or until their weapon died. If the former, don't attack further. If the latter, we will freely attack them for points, though watch out if their weapon somehow revived again. Also, during the pushing, if our opponent tries to turn their weapon to us, back off immediately with our superior speed, before repeating the circling process. In addition, we will only fire our axe once their weapon died.

As for the hazards, we will mainly utilize the Flying Saucers, though the ramp will also be used for spinner killing, and the Immobilizer Rays for extra control.

Good luck TCRR

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: CBC3 MW Week 7: Axe N' Kill vs Pizza That Eats You

Post by Tcrrr » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:03 am

Axe N kill
Speed: 6
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 11
Armor: 8 (+2 wedge)
Pizza
3 speed
3 traction
1 torque
16 weapon
7 armor
Ok so my tactic for this is simple, use the weapon. He has not a lot of armor, and I'll keep using bar to take chunks out of his wedge. If that fails, I face my rear towards the axe, and if he tries to get a hit in I'll turn around and take off his axe head, thus preventing him from doing any damage. Then for the rest of the match he'll try to push me about, and I'll try to take off a wheel or 2. Long Live the Pizza, and good luck