CBC3 SHW WK 6: Triple 6 vs TAT

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

CBC3 SHW WK 6: Triple 6 vs TAT

Post by Shaba117 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Triple 6TAT
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8773#p70753viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8773&start=15#p70782
Speed: 6 Speed: 6
Traction: 5 Traction: 5
Torque: 2 Torque: 1
Weapon: 7 Weapon: 12
Armour: 10 Armour: 6
*signup links posted since there are multiple pics of each bot*

*no config declarations needed for either bot*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're pretty evenly matched in drivetrain, his weapon cannot do any damage to the front of my flipper (and only 2 points, anywhere else). the biggest threat from TAT will be his ability to OOTA me if I'm not careful.

So, we start by flanking the 'Gulag' OOTA zone here. I want to get out of my square and straight ahead into the front of the arena, past the central hazard. If TAT does the same, great-we'll meet somewhere in the front, then. However, if I see him turning and heading for me before I reach the front, turn and just 'greet' him head-on. Get under that drum and hope I can pop the flipper before I get popped by his drum (it looks to be single-toothed, which means while it has a higher MOI, I can pop the flipper before it impacts..I *think*). In any case, I'll do my best to be in an advantageous position where I can OOTA TAT, but not be OOTA'd if he hits me first-so, try not to have my back towards the Gulag, if at all possible.

If we get out to the front of the arena and get him flipped inverted. Yes, he can *move* inverted, but he will be less of a threat and less mobile, since only 2 out of his 4 wheels will be making contact, and that drum will be spinning downward, as well. If TAT is in this position, save my gas and try to shove him over to the Gulag, then flip him out. If I can't get TAT inverted, keep flipping until (a. I can, then go with the above strat, or (b. if I'm to the point that I've expended my gas, then use my minor torque advantage and keep aggressive and in his face until the end.

Other than that, don't drive into the hazards and be near the Gulag, unless I'm in an advantageous position.

GL, Mole!