Phobos Anomaly vs. Tiny Torque

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Phobos Anomaly vs. Tiny Torque

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Mood Music for the fight:

I'm gonna go with an impulse and do Double Hammer set-up. I'm not sure I'll have much time/cause for wedging him, so I'm gonna try for max damage output. Everything except his front wedge has 9 armor, so my hammers will be hitting at a 4 point advantage.

-Have one bot out front and the other a bit back and off to the side. Try to get him to go after one and have the other ready to come in to attack while he's preoccupied with hammer bro 1. Since this isn't a super hazard heavy arena it would be pretty easy to guess where he's trying to push me. If he only slammed me against a wall it would just make him a sitting duck for hammer bro 2.

-He doesn't have a lot on the wedge to really lock me down, so a combination of Phobos's tread system and flailing the hammer trying to attack him while I'm wedged could be enough to get me free, ether through j-hook back or a chance of trucking over him. And landing hits on him while getting wedged is just tacking on more damage.

-A KO might be in the cards if I can do a good job beating away at his main body. I can't take it as a guarantee, so try to avoid getting shoved into the hazards as much as I can. Keep both hammer bros close-ish to each other, but separated enough that he couldn't just wedge both of use at the same time.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.