CBC3 MW: NKC vs. Chronic Jobber

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC3 MW: NKC vs. Chronic Jobber

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 pm

NKCChronic Jobber
ImageImage
Speed: 6Speed: 4
Traction: 4Traction: 2
Torque: 2Torque: 1
Weapon: 9Weapon: 16
Armour: 9 (+2 Plow)Armour: 7
Disc spinner, starting Upside Down.

Not sure what part of the plow gets the armour bonus, but even 11 armour against 16 weapon isn't going to last long.

This arena is pretty small so a box rush is incredibly likely. Start sideways and use the torque from my weapon spinning up to rotate me to face NKC. There isn't a lot to catch on the front of NKC but having the disc up will give me 11 armour to protect against that saw. Plus, if they try to bring it down, the lifter part of the mechanism will lift my front up bringing my disc closer to the supports for the saw, which will be very not good for them.

Try my best to stay spun up, if they're circling me turn on spot with the rotation of my blade. Do my best in staying away from the hazards.

If I get flipped over from an impact, it'll put my blade in a better spot to chop up the wedges and lifter part which can get me more damage points.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Badnik96

Re: CBC3 MW: NKC vs. Chronic Jobber

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:14 pm

angle in on his direction of spin and get under him, then pin him to the wall and saw

keep being aggressive and trying to pin him down until one of us breaks

gl hf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ