CBC3 HW: Bass Drop II vs THE TRASHMAN

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC3 HW: Bass Drop II vs THE TRASHMAN

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Bass Drop IITHE TRASHMAN
ImageImage
Speed: 5Speed: 7
Traction: 4Traction: 5 (+1 Treads)
Torque: 1Torque: 3
Weapon: 12 (+1 Hammer)Weapon: 2 (1 each weapon)
Armour: 9Armour: 11 (+2 Plow)
Facing a control design in this arena kinda sucks, but lets see what I can do.
First priority is splattering those minibot trashcans. They have 1 speed so they can't get away. Splatter the first one, but be careful of them using the second trash can as bait so they can catch me. If the cans are hiding, just go for the main bot. All of their weapons are slow at one power, so when they approach me or vice versa Fire my hammer to hit where the armoured plow isn't. If its down I can try to break the lifting mechanism, if its up I can potentially hit the front of their treads maybe?
Oh, also I'll be doing 2 shock damage to the rest of the bot, Maybe it'll knock something loose but more likely it'll just break the egg. Hammer away and try my best to avoid the hazards, I won't be pushing them with their 3 torque so hammer away if they're pushing me and maybe I'll get loose or hit something and break parts of them.

Yeah, Bass Drop isn't a tryhard design so I'm not gonna tryhard RP. GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: CBC3 HW: Bass Drop II vs THE TRASHMAN

Post by V900 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:44 pm

my strategy: I EAT GARBAGE

Have the trashcans hit the pit triggers. Lift plow a bit to block his hammer, use torque to shove him around. Whacking my plow with a 11-12 weapon hammer might end up flipping himself over anyway, take advantage of that. If he keeps his hammer down on my plow for long enough (kinda doubt but we take those he does), clamp it and lift. Also clamp and lift if he gets inverted.

If I get a clamp, throw his bot into the trash. Stay away from hazards unless I'm in control of the opponent in some way or another. House bots in this arena do jack shit damage (yes, despite having 10 spd/trq) so don't bother throwing him into the CPZ. If the pit's open, prioritize throwing him in there. If not, juke him into one of the non-trigger-reliant hazards.

Don't get angled. Pray the egg doesn't get broken.

gl hf