Delorean Cowboy vs. Santangelo

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Delorean Cowboy vs. Santangelo

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:26 pm

DC: Speed: 3 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 16 / Armor: 8

Santwhatever: 8 speed / 7 traction / 2 torque / 1 weapon / 12 armor
________

well if you write me as top heavy as the last guy did imma just curl up in a ball and accept my fate - so if that is your opinion just ignore the fucking rest of this I guess since I apparently would just put all of the weight in the top of my robot like a dumbass.

assuming you're willing to actually give me a fighting chance, I'm still pretty damned boned. the only way I get a fighting chance is by camping by the rollers over by my starting area - if he presses his murdersaw button, I'll press mine, and go camp at the corner where the murdersaw runs instead, it'll work better (obviously not under the goddamned axes, give them a bit of space and just zone that corner, using the raised lip of the murdersaw track to my advantage to get under him if he tries to cut through there).

basically my plan is to nestle myself nicely into that corner and severely limit his angles of approach so I can actually face him. this is also conveniently literally the one part of this fucking arena that's hazardless. stay in that general vicinity, potentially moving more towards the center of that corner area (and being a bit more aggressive at him WITHOUT LEAVING my safe hole) if I'm demanded to move or something. moving into a non-choke point is suicide against someone with nearly 3 times my speed, and I will not do it under any circumstances, especially not when I'm trapped in a fucking murder arena.

who thought this place was a good idea again?

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Re: Delorean Cowboy vs. Santangelo

Post by Madman » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:59 pm

me = The Chad: brick with tons of armour and massive drivetrain advantage

him = the virgin: spinner with no drivetrain

The Woodshed = hell for him, heaven for me.

Gabe has four choices:

1) joke RP

2) try to set things up to toss me OOTA

3) something really complex and low percentage that he's convinced himself will have a chance

4) turtling like a lil' ho

I have four responses:

1) laugh and beat him

2) avoid being between him and the OOTA zone and uh, getting wedged by a bot that I'm literally twice as fast as.

3) Occam's Razzor, fam

4) My wedge is as good as his or better. Turtling in this arena is also lol. Any space that really gives him protection is too small for him to fit. Any space that he can fit doesn't give him full protection. A lot of them are real close to hazards too.

As a rule, just brick the fuck out of him. My flipper sucks, but he's about as stable as Lindsay Lohan a few years ago, so just flick and flip him, Try for a wedge win or a wedge lock. If he's trying to position himself to go for an OOTA or turtle, then just work him loose from it. Activate all of the hazards and turn this place into a hell. Chuck him at them with extreme prejudice.

Be aggressive AF. Don't drive like a moron or repeat losing strategies. Eat a couple of hits from the wimpy hazards if I have to to flick him over, but avoid the bigboi ones.
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49