Maurdread vs Triple 6

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Maurdread vs Triple 6

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Welp, this one's gonna be a bitch, my options are fairly limited here, flanking is basically out of the question, so the plan here is gonna have to boil down to head on attacks and hoping i can catch the edge of that wedge by outwedging Triple 6, besides that, trying to stay in what little safe space there is in this clusterfuck of an arena is about where the extent of what else i can do ends, staying away from walls is also something to keep in mind cause Maurdread is very easy to high center so that'd be a massive threat as well, basically, stay in the "safe zones", try to catch whatever edge you can with the drum, and try to avoid getting wedged and controlled around the arena, as hard of a task as that will be

...why didn't i already rebuild this piece of shit ?

anyway, GL HF

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Re: Maurdread vs Triple 6

Post by Shaba117 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:46 pm

MD:
Speed: 5
Weapon: 14
Armor: 7
Traction: 3
Torque: 1

T6:
SPD-6 // TRA-5 // TOR-2 // WPN-7 // ARM-10

Right away, I have a better control ratio and will rip out of my square, ignoring the housebots/hazards along the way, and to my opponent and meet them head-on if need be since I don’t have a sizeable enough speed advantage-but, maybe just enough...but, yeah, I am not afraid to meet head-on and pop the flipper in their face...and maybe launch them into the ceiling, repeatedly. Kek, no, I’ll try to take ‘em over to the low wall and launch ‘em out!

And, if I can’t get them over to the low walls and I’m taking damage, then trigger the murdersaw and try to draw (launch) them into that, or the house robot zones-whichever is more accessible and convenient to me.

Other than that, drive smart, flip smart, and avoid unnecessary interaction with hazards/house robots!

GL Mystic!