Shadow Mk 5 vs. Meta Ridley

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Shadow Mk 5 vs. Meta Ridley

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:33 am

-First thing we'll do is move out of the square and head towards the center part of the arena (basically get away from my housebot zone). Then we'll see what he's up to.

-If he's coming out to meet me in the main area, try to keep clear of the murdersaw and see if I can force a non-directly head-on hit. Ideally I'd be able to hit the supports on either side of the drum. A solid hit or two there could spell disaster for his weapon and make the rest of the fight much easier. If I can't get to the supports, just take what is available at the time and see what opportunities present themselves afterward. As long as I keep myself from getting knocked into or herded into the murdersaw I should be okay.

-If he hangs back in his starting area, then cautiously make my way over there, being ready for him to try and rush me as I come around the corner. If he's anywhere close to the bend, just hang back in the main area and wait for him to come out. Otherwise, it'll be pretty much the same as if we're in the open area, but with the added bonus of being able to knock him back into the housebot zone via hit recoil.

-Keeping clear of hazards and keeping my disc pointed at him are the top priorities here. Keep away from the drop zone if he looks like he's going to trigger that.

-Worst comes to worse I can use my thwack tail as bait to eat a hit and potentially open him up to getting hit by my disc while he's recovering.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Shadow Mk 5 vs. Meta Ridley

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Ok so let's just say shadow ain't gonna be having the easiest of times here, If he faces up for this battle, I will try to perfectly line up with his weapon, and that will probably bend/warp it, or send him flying, if he goes flying, it should kill him, if he isn't dead, when he lands, I just keep coming at him, and basically just try to continue to line up shot after shot to throw him around, and jolt something loose, if that works out, I will go for the kill.
If the disc faces down, Its a bit of a different story, I gotta make sure my wheels don't get cut up, and I'll basically try my best to go weapon to weapon, so that he gets flipped, and then I will try to line up perfectly to send him flying around, trying to jolt something loose.
If we lose our weapons at any part of this match, I will push him around, and Push him to the hazards, If I lose my weapon, I'll try to get to the back of him and push him around.