Super Youkai Warhead vs. Harbinger

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Super Youkai Warhead vs. Harbinger

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:41 pm

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Wedge set-up for this fight.

-Okay so start out getting into the main arena and get over to his side of the arena. If he's taking his time coming out, then camp out at the side of the doorway and try to wedge him as he comes through and slam him directly into the corner hazard.

-If he also comes out right away, then try to angle in on him to out wedge him. Again, the idea will be to try and push him towards a hazard.

-As long as either of the above works, the idea will be to try and stay oppressively on his case as much as possible, mixing in the occasional thwack when I have him entangled in the hazards. Try to keep him slammed/pinned/hazarded/thwacked as much as possible.

-If I run into any difficulties wedging him, try to use my speed to back off/j-hook away and try to see if I can come in at a better angle. Getting around to his side altogether would be nice, but might be a bit unrealistic since he's not a slug. Worst comes to worst, mixing in a quick thwack to knock him away could deter a wedge from him and might be able to open up a better attack position for me.

-Overall try to stay aggressive as much as I can and try to keep my wedge pointed at him as much as I can. Avoid going near the housebot area's and stuff, keeping the fight in the main arena.

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: Super Youkai Warhead vs. Harbinger

Post by V900 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:42 pm

Super Scope 3D again plox

His thwacking's not going to damage me or my treads at all, so we can write that off immediately.

His front wedge is hinged for some reason, making it worse than it'd otherwise be. I can reasonably get under his plow, assuming I can keep up. Let's play defensive in the center of the arena. Back up and turn whenever he tries to make a sneaky move for my sides.

Focus on getting him clamped and lifted. From there I can dump his ass into the PIT OF DESPAIR or whatever else.

If I get wedged, j-hook away. His plow is only really good for, well, plowing. It won't remove my treads from the ground.

gl hf