CBC3 MW: Chronic Jobber vs. Diablo Genesis III

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC3 MW: Chronic Jobber vs. Diablo Genesis III

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Chronic Jobber (using bar)Diablo Genesis III (flipper conig)
ImageImage
Speed: 4Speed: 7
Traction: 2Traction: 6
Torque: 1Torque: 4
Weapon: 16Weapon: 3
Armour: 7Armour: 10 (+3 Wedge)
Even with their 13 armoured wedge, I'll be doing 3 damage to the wedge and like 5? 6? shock damage to the chassis. The only problem with all this is the small arena and hazards. I need to make the first few hits count since if they get in control of the match, I may not have a chance to spin back up.
Start with my rear wedge facing the doors. Spin up and wait in my square. If they're rushing into my square, rotate on the spot and either try to smack my blade into the corner of their front wedge or use the shape of my body to hook and rotate into DG's side. If they are waiting outside the doors to my square, angle myself so when I exit I can also either hit the corner of the wedge or hook and rotate.
After the initial bout, head up and try my best to stay in the central area away from the hazards, and just keep my bar spun up to the best of my abilities. Its likely I'll get a bit bullied but I'm gonna depend on Shock Damage mostly here to knock something loose and go in for the kill..

GLGL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Wolf51-50

Re: CBC3 MW: Chronic Jobber vs. Diablo Genesis III

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:00 am

Flipper, ABR, forks off

Woah woah woah since when did Jobber have a bar? That would have been good to put in the sign up :V.

16 weapon only does 3 surface damage to my plow and assuming I play it smart, I won't have to worry about shock damage.
Let's try a similar move I pulled on Jobber (or another one of Hii's spinners) a couple years ago. Get under him. Once he's on my wedge, without damaging anything else, flip him over. Doing so will have his rear facing me, and will have my jaw open. Only take his back end into the dustpan and close it. His wheels will be stuck while I have him clamped. Take him into a damaging hazard, or use his blade to bust through the doors and send him into a house robot. Before releasing, ram his spinner into a wall so it's slowed down, and I can repeat the process. I want to avoid shock damage by flipping him the moment I'm under him so I'm only taking single glancing blows before he gets flipped and driven into hell. If he turns completely around before I can clamp the non spinny side, close the clamp immediately and try again. Considering how Valkyrie and PP3D work, he should also have some trouble running as an overcutter, so keep that in mind as well. Be aggressive, but try to take light shots and slow his weapon down with other conventional ways.

Good luck