Storm Worm vs Tiny Torque

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Storm Worm vs Tiny Torque

Post by Wolf51-50 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:46 am

Forks, hoops on

Is wedge.

He's faster by a point, but his wedging options are limited. Try to stand in front of his door if he's waiting it out, and get underneath with the forks once he's out and flip him over. Press before contact if I'm finding out that I can't get underneath him unpressed. However, I don't think this will be the case, as my forks are wider and longer where his are more centered and shorter. In other words, I'll wedge him before he wedges me. Watch for angling in attacks, and dodge or turn accordingly. His wedge is steep enough that I should be able to drive off or use the side arms to free myself.

Once he's flipped, he's gonna be on those two back wheels cause he's got those two panels on the top of his already steep wedge. Reflector Shield would be proud. Chase him down if he runs off, but watch out for hazards. Here's something I've wanted to do for awhile: get underneath him with the lifting forks and lift his entire body upward while using the flipper as a support (think of it being used similar to a shipping dolly). Slowly raise my own body via the side arms so I have full control of the opponent. Send him through the closest doors to a house robot and let it have free range at him. Do this especially if it's the final 30 seconds of the fight. Use this tactic occasionally, intermixed with other lifting attacks with either the front or side lifters. Keep him flipped over for as long as I can and flip him right back over if he ever gets right side up again. Get a few wall and hazard slams in there when lifting, while attempting to control most of the fight. Should be able to win the damage category based on having a working active weapon alone. Self right if flipped and avoid hazards or the house bots.

Good luck

Hooray For Lexan

Re: Storm Worm vs Tiny Torque

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:57 pm

Yo, TCRR asked me to Ghost-RP for him.

Er... Come out aggressive, see if TT’s forks have enough reach to get under Storm Worm’s flipper since that’s the one thing he can’t press. If that isn’t working, juke around erratically and try to take advantage of my speed advantage and his relatively poor maneuverability to angle in. If I get under him, slam him into the corner hazards or shove him through the doors into the house robot patrol zones. If I get flipped, just charge straight into him and either hope he flips me or I manage to self-right by monstertrucking off of him.