Shade Fist vs Piranha Plant

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Shade Fist vs Piranha Plant

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:53 pm

spin up the drum and come out, looking to flank. pop him over and keep throwing him around until he's oota. don't let him get under me or anything like that, just keep the drum going until he's oota. spin down the drum and j-hook off the forks if he's about to get under me.

good luck noah and may the better bot win
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: Shade Fist vs Piranha Plant

Post by V900 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpks7EvkQY

He's not doing jack diddly dick damage on any part of my robot. The only way for him to put plant down within 3 minutes is to chuck me over the walls/piston things/whatever, and you better believe I'm gonna stick as close to the center of the arena as possible without getting IED'd or spun. Maybe I can, like, use the center spinners as a last-resort movement option? Idk. Hard "maybe" there.

Keep my

The main strat for this match is getting my lifter underneath the drum. With a 5 speed turret that can keep up with bots up to 10 speed, this SHOULD be fairly easy against a 6 speed robot. The length of my white wedgelets mean that I can just go in head-on and get under. If he angles in, I just move the turret accordingly and watch the drum bounce off my wedgelet's sides.

In the rare case where Badnik bypasses my nimble-n-quick turret, there's still the 40% or whatever chance that he gets cucked by my hinged shell.

Bring the saw down if I can, even his 10 armor drum will take 5 damage if I get him for a standard 30 second pin.

gl hf, you have 30-odd minutes to RP for your MW btw