ICECrown Week 2: Steelhead vs Shellshock

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ICECrown Week 2: Steelhead vs Shellshock

Post by Trihunter » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:19 am

Steelhead: Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 5 / Armour: 12

Shellshock: Speed: 3 / Weapon: 15 / Armour: 10 / Traction: 1 / Torque: 1

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: ICECrown Week 2: Steelhead vs Shellshock

Post by Trihunter » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 am

Okay, keep it simple. Rush in ASAP (though do consider the lump in the floor, diverting around it), spin up, and try to get a flip under them. Try to keep them close to the wall, or use recoil to smash 'em into it. If/when they spin down from smacking 12 armour and the wall too much, rush them down and toss them over. If they're spinning up to srimech, shove them around a bit until the arm breaks off or something, or if it's not gonna snap off, spin up and get ready to reinvert them if they make it over. If they do get up to speed and away from the wall, try to take them back closer to the wall, either by rushing in with the forks or baiting them closer to the edge.

Best of luck to the opposition.

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Re: ICECrown Week 2: Steelhead vs Shellshock

Post by Noisy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Spin up as quickly as possible, move away until I'm up to full speed then attack aiming for his sides and wheels. Move in and out of attacks and stay full throttle for the whole fight to reduce spin up time. If i get flipped by his arms, my chimney will self right me and I'll be okay if the shell come to a stop as wankel rotary engines don't stall when inverted.