Flash Flood vs Splashdown

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Flash Flood vs Splashdown

Post by attackfrog » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Oh yeah, I had this fight once before. It uhh, went poorly. And really, what would you expect? A splash of water, even from a pretty large object, isn't going to be as much water as a flash flood. I mean, it's just not a fair comparison.

Neither is this matchup honestly. Splashdown's defense against this sort of robot was going to be wedging, but given its traction that's inevitably rather silly and Flash Flood is 2WD anyways so I'd likely just get outwedged for my troubles. So uh, spin to win baby.

When I inevitably get shoved into the wall or something, I'll zip away with my amazing 14 speed and spin up again. Apart from that, all I need to do is slowly wear FF down with repeated blows until it tires itself out or something. Should be no problem. If I'm lucky, and I very well could be, Badnik may get overconfident with his driving or just make a mistake, and allow me a hit on the lightly armored rear side of his robot. That could change the match significantly. It's about all the hope I've got.

GL Badnik! Hope you RP in the next half hour!

Badnik96

Re: Flash Flood vs Splashdown

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:59 pm

if he comes at me, angle in, get under and flip. if he spins, just charge at him. basically just keep on him, and keep ramming him into walls until either he breaks or the fight ends

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ