Traposphere & Endless Clowns vs Override & The Revenge of Psychosprout

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Traposphere & Endless Clowns vs Override & The Revenge of Psychosprout

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 11 (spinner) / Weapon: 1 (lifters) / armor: 6 , normal wheels

uh... he's better suited to take on Override I think, though in reality I'm pretty well suited to smack around either of them, seeing as how neither have wedges so I can get under for free. I just see a wedge clamp as unlikely to take on a giant ball very well :P

but yeah there's really not much to this. I do little to no damage to either of my opponents, but I can still flip them, herd them to hazards, whatever. just spin up and smack 'em. keep the lifters down, they're just there to be wedges this time around.

NFX

Re: Traposphere & Endless Clowns vs Override & The Revenge of Psychosprout

Post by NFX » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 pm

+ I can out-push Endless Clowns, who can only cause me superficial damage at best, plus I'm fully invertible, negating his lifters. Traposphere could be a tricky customer with its clamp, but my articulation should allow me to escape or prevent being grabbed onto easily.

> Given how tricky Traposphere could be, and how well I can withstand Clownboi's weapon, do exactly as I did in the Pitball event, and attack the shit out of Gabe. Go for maximum Aggression, hopefully smother his weapon at some point, my saw will at least look impressive with the sparks it'll be throwing. If I'm kicked up and away, I can come back in one the attack as soon as I land, whereas he'll have to spend time getting his weapon back up to speed.

> If Traposphere should come in underneath me, then drive myself off of his wedge before he can bring the clamps down. Articulate the saw arm if necessary, to unbalance him, then bring it back into position once I'm free. Do my best to avoid him, but mainly focus on attacking EC. Maybe my saw can slice up EC's wheels if he's busy with Vengeance Sprout.

> Avoid the walls/hazards/my teammate, keep on attacking EC for the full match. Nobody can really damage me, or immobilize me, so I can go maximum Aggression without worrying too much. Hopefully I can stay on them enough throughout the fight to swing a JD in our favour.

GL!
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy