RoBattle HW Week 6 2v2: Compound Fracture & LowRider

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:51 am

This is the megathread for Hooray For Lexan and NoiseyGiraffe to discuss strategy in this week's 2v2 battle. You may discuss elsewhere too, but only discussion here will be considered for the RP. Remember, if your teammate FFs, you may RP in their place.

The 2v2 rules can be found here.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:19 pm

All right. For this match, Lowrider will be focusing on MiDAS since neither of us really has an advantage over him but Neuromancer

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Post by Noisy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm mainly going for Midas in this fight. We have equal speed but I have more torque so i should be able to push him and accelerate quicker. His axe will do nothing against my 13 armour and my powered wedge will get under his hinged side skirts.

Wedge on the ground at all times. Only move it if I'm flipped upside down or if Midas gets a clamp on me, try and use the full movement to wriggle free. Try to get to his side and rear and push him into the walls. Reverse off his forks quickly before he has a chance to lift or clamp. As HFL said, it's a brick fight so be aggressive, agile and push him at any opportunity. If I do have to fight Neuromancer, aim for anywhere apart from directly head on. His triangle nose will be off the ground at his front corners so get under him and push him into the walls.