The Gourmet vs Angel of the North

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:05 pm

The Gourmet's got decent ground clearance, but nothing like Hercules, so some of these challenges will be a little more difficult.

At the beginning I'll try lifting up one of Angel's wheels to see if I can tip it on its side and maybe strand it. From there, I'll prioritize the spikes, bridge, rollers, and push box, probably in that order but I'll change up the route if it's faster to do it in a different order (I can't really see what the paths are in the image.)

Angel's fast, but The Gourmet's more controlled, so I'll do less crashing into walls as I drive around. Hopefully some good driving can get me through this one!

Good luck Mole!

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Immediately run for all of the ground clearance heavy challenges, namely the suspension bridge, rollers and sandbox, all of which I should be able to do.

If Gourmet is close to having finished the other 3, make a break for the final barrier, and just wait there until it opens. If not, do the lifting spikes, flipper and push box, in that order, unless Gourmet is close to having completed them, or has done them.