Midas v Lowrider (Labyrinth)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Post by Noisy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Labyrinth Rules

Midas - Spd: 7 | Tra: 7 | Tor: 3 | Wep: 5 (3 lifter, 3 axe) | Arm: 8

Lowrider - Speed: 7 | Weapon: 1 | Armour: 13 | Traction: 5 | Torque: 4

Special rod attached to the top of my wedge at the hinge and sticking out past it. Start with my wedge a few inches above the ground so I can clear any debris without any trouble. Go for the push box, rollers, lifting spikes, slowly over the suspension bridge then sandpit and then go for the final pane, ignoring the flipper.

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Regular wheels & forks, please, but no side skirts.

See if I can get underneath Lowrider and side-strand it in the turntable at the start. If I can, hooray for my run getting a bit easier. If not, never mind.

Once the turntable releases us, I'll keep my lifters raised so there's nothing to catch abruptly on obstacles, hopefully they can break the glass as well. If not, use the axe to do so. Go for the lifting spikes first, then the suspension bridge. Flipper next (make sure to time it correctly, but self-right if necessary), then sand box. Finally push box and rollers if they're left and there's time.

Once the Final Barrier is unlocked, I can position my lifters to push the door at a higher point, then lower them to force the doors down as I go forwards to the glass. Either way, Lowrider has to push near the fulcrum at the base, meaning they have to exert much more force on the doors than I will.

Try to avoid Lowrider if possible, but if I can't, bring the forks down, try to get under him, then stick him up against a wall.

GL!
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy