Lethal Injection 3 VS Tax-Cutter

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Fork/Clamp Setup; with the addition of a large poster of Tellu taped up between them as a bit of a "crash barrier". :v:

Well... shit. I really came off worse in my last fight with this Canadian mobile-weapon abomination -- and with no hazards to help me, I can't see this one going much better. :huh: Still, I do have the much better drivetrain and the potential to knock him around and cause him to break himself on the arena walls thanks to his low armour and traction, so there is that. Maybe?

Basically, just be very aggressive seeing as I have nothing to lose -- keep the front facing him and my back/sides well-protected, take advantage of the drivetrain difference to constantly keep up in his face, block the weapon from spinning up for as much as possible using either my armoured wedges or the walls/corners, and shoving him around.

Squash him into the walls/corners to wear down the clock, clamp down on him and keep him pinned for the full 10/30 seconds each time whenever I have the opportunity (try to lift him into the air as well if I can get him from behind), and just generally do everything I can to stop him spinning up and keep him forced near the walls/corners and onto the defence. If his spinner goes, great; be more aggressive and use my weapons more liberally to flip and clamp him to score points, and maybe hang him up on the wall if I can to attempt to immobilise him.

So yeah. Bit shorter than usual, but compared to the usual, there isn't so much to say apart from basically "don't let him spin up and take advantage of his low drive/self-damage however I can". Other than that, I want to at least put up a good fight and make him work for the win if I can't take it myself!

Good luck, Kody!
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Undercutter. kthxdie.

11 armour, meet 17 weapon.

He doesn't have the speed to properly box-rush me, and every hit I make threatens a knockout. Threatens. I'm aware not every hit I make will kill him, so I just have to keep hitting him until I do.

Keep to the center of the arena as much as I can. Every hit is going to make both of us fly, which will make it that much harder for him to get back in the game. If Lifter 2 couldn't recover quickly enough with tracks, I fail to see how Lethal Injection can with equal speed and more susceptibility to knockback.

Don't let him get around me, if he tries doing that.

And so on and so forth.

GL
This account is in a state of dimensional flux