RoBattle LW Week 3 Pitball Megathread

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm

This is the megathread for all RP in this week's Pitball event. Post your strategy, any novel tactics you might try applying, et cetera. As usual, don't read eachother's RP.

Participants:
Endless Clowns (The_Angry_Goat)
Traposphere (Wolf51-50)
The Revenge of Psychosprout (Rocket_III)
Override (NFX)

Pitball rules can be found here.

Good luck!
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

NFX

Post by NFX » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:30 pm

So we can start anywhere we want along the floor edge, can we? :D In that case, Override will start directly beside and facing Endless Clowns. Once the Pitball reaches the center, I will fire up the saw and attack the shit out of Gabe. Attack him relentlessly and continuously, maybe chewing up his wheels and tires, compromising his mobility on the floor and ability to climb the outer incline, but mostly to try and distract him from the actual objective of the event.

Speaking of, once Gabe's no longer involved, I'll extend my saw arm out the back of the machine, reverse into the Pitball and stick the saw arm through the wireframe. Raise the saw arm overhead to get a good enough hold on the Pitball, then drive both it and myself over the top of the incline with my treaded wheels and massive ground clearance. My saw arm should keep a hold of the Pitball even if I'm attacked by the others.

Good luck!
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm

going with the Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 8 (spinner) / Weapon: 4 (lifters) / armor: 6 stat line, normal wheels (with the speed of the spinner lowered to 7)

"No lobbing the ball!"

my weapon still has 7 power. Imma still lob the ball :td:

no but like really. get it onto the wedge and thwack it over the edge. this ball's too big for my soccer config, unfortunately (when I designed for this I thought both balls were the same size :V), so this is my best shot. if anyone else is getting close to succeeding, smack 'em with the spinner to make them think twice about trying to accomplish the objective of this game :V
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122