The Revenge of psychosprout vs Endless Clowns

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

The Revenge of psychosprout vs Endless Clowns

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Endless Clowns: Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 11 (spinner) / Weapon: 1 (lifters) / armor: 6
ROP: Speed: 10 / Traction: 9 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 0 / Armour: 10 (+1 to central sphere)

<hr />

I have no idea what that armor bonus is given to. if it's to the giant green orb, that's literally 80% of the robot and is definitely illegal. also for this type of design to work, nothing on the outside of the shell can be physically attached to it - which means the thwack arm is being held onto the main bot with some really strong magnets, essentially (https://howbb8works.com/). that seems like something I can knock off even if I only have a +1 weapon to her armor (assuming the armor bonus doesn't exist. if it does, I'm going to yell at you (:V), but also focus completely on taking off the arms since they'll have 9 armor in that scenario).

so anywho this thing potentially hits for 10 damage, which is actually kinda scary for me, but also can't move when spinning, which is hilariously non-threatening. keep the wedges down and come at the thing. bait her into spinning, then just sit near her. when she starts slowing down, move in and smack her. it's not gonna do a ton of damage, but it will make the gigantic ball fly around unstably for a good chunk of time, allowing me to get followup hits. try to juggle her into corners and shit. eventually I might deform the orb

if I feel the need to move in while she's spinning (I shouldnt but you never know for sure), be sure to angle into her rotation, yadda yadda yadda. its weapon:weparm vs mine is a laughable comparison tbh, so as long as I make sure she doesn't get a surprise shot at a wheel or something I'll be fine.

she does have a massive speed advantage, so she can try to flank, or run away all match or something. all of this is countered by the fact that she can do nothing of use in those situations - she'll never get a pass-by spin attack that hits me for more than like, 5 damage (if any at all - that method of approach is awkward as hell), and her overhead thwacks (if she can do that), also max out at 5 damage. obviously if she runs, chase her, but don't get too close in case of surprise sit&spin

take this slow in tempo - I can rack up hits over the course of the match to pull damage and control and she can do nothing unless I fuck up. still be as aggressive as I can be, just know that I'm not throwing caution to the wind or something.

obligatory don't be dumb line

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122