Gigatron vs The Animals

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Gigatron vs The Animals

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:14 pm

*Rubber mallet attachment on*

At the start of the round I want to make a clearing, hopefully to monster truck on some sections of the obstacles, when I get to the other side of the gauntlet I'll use my rubber mallet attachment to make a quick clearing and brush away any obstacles that could potentially beach my bot from one wheel. I'll do this a few times if the nesccasary object is in the way. Once I reach the middle of the course, go up the ramp frontally. I'll use the attachement to break the glass, and if I manage to reach the last one, just simply drive through it.

Mole55

Gigatron vs The Animals

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:13 pm

I am using the wide arms

Send out one of the robots first, and have them just make their way through the course by normally smashing their way around the course. If they at any point get stuck, have the other robot make it's way there and push it off the obstacle.

Once the robot first sent out has done my half of the gauntlet, set the other half off back towards Gigatron's start point if it has moved. There, it will block Gigatron from entering the Forest of Glass, if it gets there before I get back to my start point.

Once the original robot has cleared the entire course, have both robots enter the Forest of Glass from opposite sides, and have one go over to where the final panel is lowered, and wait there, whilst the other destroys the other panels. Once the final panel is lowered, just drive straight through.