Lightning War Mk. VII vs the house always wins challenge

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:18 am

Lightning War Mk. VI-
Speed 8
Traction 6
Torque 2
Weapon 5 ([4 - Flipper / 1 - Lifter] Split)
Armor 9 (+2 to flipper, which means - 2 to the rest)

vs

metal 3-
speed 4
traction 4
torque 1
weapon 18 (only does max +3 damage to bots pushed into its cpz but does full damage at any other time including rogue house robot)
armour 13

and

headshot-
speed 7
traction 7
torque 4
weapon 12
armour 10 (2 to wedge)

its a 2 vs 1.. how un-fair lol

headshot will box rush him givign him a head ace while metal 3 spins up to speed use headshot to distract andf cause overheads damdge while meatl 3 slow cwals in to hit him form the side or rear to finish him of.

make sure meatl 3 aviods his flipper and make sure there isd no team contact

good luck you will need it

Avalanche

Post by Avalanche » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:02 am

Alrighty then. Not sure why I'm facing two at once, but let's fucking go.

I outspeed Metal 3 considerably and I'm above the unofficial 7-speed threshold for successful boxrushing, so Boxrush Metal (making sure to clear a wide berth from Headshot) and flip him over. That should be it, because 18 weapon should take a while to spin up. If necessary use the lifter to push him around while he's on my flipper, and as we're in the RW arena see if I can't just hoy him out. If Headshot's getting close and I haven't taken Metal 3 out yet (even though it just can't self right at all so a simple flip should do), keep pushing Metal 3 around the arena away from headshot and fling it into a wall or something to get it out the way for a while, then throw Headshot into Metal 3 as a meat shield.

Next, if Headshot is between me and the pit release, drive into the CPZ next to the pit. If he wants to get me, he'll drive to me. If he drives over the pit, use the Lifter to block the axe and force him to tip backwards (which by the way he'll do constantly because that axe is like 3-4 times the size of the body and is so far back that a single swing will make him leap around and possibly just fall over on it's own), which means I can get under him with the flipper, flip him over and onto the pit and then dash off to the pit release, releasing the pit and either stranding him on the pit edge, pitting him outright or leaving an option for me to kill Headshot with later, and if he goes around the pit I can exit the CPZ from the opposite angle, rush the pit button (or Metal 3 if it's somehow not dead and not up to speed) and then push Headshot down it later.

To generalise: Headshot's axe can do grievous damage to me, but I can avoid the overall slow swings back and forth, use my lifter as a blocker and his large axe is much larger than the body so he'll tip over on a sharp turn pretty easily. Get under, flip him over then push him down the pit. Metal 3 needs to be boxrushed or meatshielded to death, or possibly thrown OOTA or down the pit. I'm faster than headshot, fast enough to box rush, Headshot can be avoided due to the slow swing and how the axe is way, way too long, the scoop can't beat my flipper because of how much weight is on the axe which will cause it to pull a Series 6 Terrorhurtz and I can block it with my lifter, and I'm in the S8 RW arena so use the pit, Floor Flipper and OOTA some fuckers.

I'm not locked in here with you, the house robots are locked in with me!