Ramshock vs Solstice

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Ramshock vs Solstice

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun May 27, 2018 5:45 am

well this will be interesting

start with my lifting arm facing forwards and as flat as possible (bascily my lifter would not be acting as a wedge it will to start be acting as flat panel that is level with my bot) to work as buffer agents the woods panel press and become a wedge for the barrels to get them out the way lift if back up for the bricks to give my self as much ground clearance to clear them and lowing the lifter back down for the cement blocks and keeping it down to avoid me getting stuck on my opponents rubble if needs be use the lifter to get of any rubble if I do get stuck.

for the ram lift my plow to give me a bit of ground Clarence keep it flat and in front life before and brake the glass only lower if my oppoint is on the Forest of Glass press and push him of into railings or high centre hIm on his side

brake all glass and win

good luck

British-Robotics

Ramshock vs Solstice

Post by British-Robotics » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 am

My robot has a hinged wedge at the front so I'll drive with a steady approach just to avoid getting beached on the bricks or cans and go through the obstacles cleanly, once I've completed a lap around the walls of obstacles I'll reverse backwards up the ramp to avoid my wedge clipping the ramp. Once I'm up, again I'll make a steady approach to avoid falling off the edges of the area and break as much glass as possible. Once the final glass descends I'll quickly get to the target.

Good luck and may the best bot win the gauntlet. :)