Magnolia Pico vs Diablo Genesis

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Magnolia Pico vs Diablo Genesis

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:51 am

Lifter, ABR wedge. Start with jaw open.

Monsterworks has confirmed to be using the hammer

Drive with no hesitations towards Magnolia Pico, and see if I can come at an angle. If he faces me before I can do so, no big deal. I'm basically using the same strategy as used with Sundancer. In other words: keep the lifter raised up to block the hammer, and use the dustpan to get underneath his wedge.

His 'pressing wedge' with his extended legs would basically just make his drive system collapse. And it's still a hinged wedge on there in the end lol. So use the dustpan to push him into hazards while I keep my body safe from the hammer. Even if he does reach over my plow, not only is his hit going to be underpowered due to being somewhat stopped, he's either going to be hitting one of the bars, or go right in between them. Also if his hammer slips off the plow, get under his hammer head and clamp on that. Do not let him hit my dustpan with the hammer.

Bring him to the hammer or spinner to damage the walker pods. Lifter gets knocked down by the hammer? use his retraction time to lift the lifter back up (which is at 4 weapon btw, so it's pretty fast). Self right if flipped, don't get hit by hazards, and block the hammer while pushing him around the arena with the dustpan.

Good luck
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL