Redemption Denied vs Coup de Gr

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Redemption Denied vs Coup de Gr

Post by Wolf51-50 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Heh. Revenge fights are fun.

Ok. So I might not have the best wedge for this fight. But he's got 9 armor, a flipper that's too big for the bonus, and a walker that he's gonna struggle to flip.

So do exactly what happened the last couple times we met. Distance myself from hazards, keep RD in front of me, and smash it to bits. If I'm on his wedge, get in another few hammer hits in before he flips me (but try to drive off. Also reminder that can hit things that are underneath it. This vanilla wafer doesn't have much space between the armor and the batteries. So when I dent the top panel, either a battery, motor, or CO2 tank is gonna get bent and eventually break. Turn with him so he has trouble angling in.

If RD wheelies? Get under and pound away. I'm doing +4 to his top (and basically his body) after every hit. If he misses a flip and I'm right side up, fire the hammer into his internals for guaranteed damage. He can flip me all he wants. The hazards won't damage me and the bumpers will struggle to push me across the arena since Coup is so heavy.

Keep a safe distance from hazards. Stay on the attack and bring down the hammer each time I have a clean shot. Self right if flipped.

Good luck
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL