Lethal Injection 3 VS Cyclone

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Lethal Injection 3 VS Cyclone

Post by GF93 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Clamp Configuration.

...so it's rather safe to say, that it seems that it may turn out to be, feels that it will undoubtedly, it looks like a rather blustery day, today! Pretty monstrous vertical spinner, but fortunately for me, it's very slow, it's going to have a horrible time turning with such low traction and such massive gyroscopic forces behind the weapon, the elevated bars on the sides look just ripe for me to grab hold of with the clamp, and IIRC, the armour's low enough for self-damage, too. So whether it's breaking itself or being flipped, that's at least two ways I can beat him!

Move out quickly, feint a head-on approach to bait him into the middle of the arena, and then once he gets close, reverse away and go around him in a wide radius from a safe distance (so he can't suddenly turn around and nail me with the bar), then get in and clamp the side bar from the rear corners.

Once I've got him, force him to smash into the walls/corners to inflict damage to himself, and each time I have to release him, alternate as needed between flipping him over or forcing him onto the floor flippers to deal more damage and/or potentially incapacitate him. Follow him to wherever he ends up to stop him recovering, keep behind him and in positions where either I'm controlling him or he's risking gyroing himself over, actively interfere with all his attempts to right himself, and just generally be super-aggressive and constantly forcing him onto the defence.

Defence mostly comes down to just generally being careful around both the bar and the hazards, and not letting myself get into any positions where he can trap me. Only attack from behind or the rear corners (IE. the side bars) to avoid the blade and approach from a safe distance first to avoid him suddenly turning into me, always be ready to move out the way if he does gyro so I don't get hit, and whenever I do flip him over -- whatever I do, don't let him land on me! Keep a good berth from the hazards if I'm not taking him to them myself, and ideally try to keep him flipped as much as I can to prevent him from using the bar.

Good luck!
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."