Stingray vs Triple 6

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Stingray vs Triple 6

Post by Shaba117 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:17 pm

He may have a point in speed, but I have perfect control while he is bordering uncontrollable. Use this to my advantage as much as I can and remain aggressive. Try to shove him into the hazards and get more points from the judges than him.

GL, Nick!

BEES

Stingray vs Triple 6

Post by BEES » Sat May 05, 2018 9:44 pm

-Harpoon! (Neither of us know the other's attachment choices, which is fun, though it doesn't matter much).

I'm fairly confident she'll go for the big wedge. The forks would present too many openings for my bar to easily get under.

The plan will be to go in cautiously and fire the bar directly dead-on at that wedge when she's about a foot away. The bar should slide right under, acting like a 2WD static wedge at the tip. I want to show that my weapon makes the difference in this matchup and gives me more options. Once I'm under, quickly push her into the nearest floor flipper, and then keep pushing as much as I can afterwards until she can right herself.

-I'm using the harpoon instead of the flipper because it seems redundant to carry the flipper when the arena's got tons of them as hazards already, and maybe I want to carry her around?
-If I get flipped go to a floor flipper far away to right myself.
-Alternate strat: go for a spin if it seems convenient.
-2nd Alternate strat: go for outflanking and fake-outs.

Good Luck

N