Witness Me v Tidal Wave

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mole55

Witness Me v Tidal Wave

Post by Mole55 » Sat May 05, 2018 6:42 pm

I haz speed. I haz control.

Flank and throw into hazards. Really all I got to say. They'll gyro, I can outmanoeuvre them.

Hiicantpk

Witness Me v Tidal Wave

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat May 05, 2018 8:29 pm

>Land of Confusion
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shields Off

Alright, aside from his speed advantage, 9 body armour and 11 on whatever is the flipper. One good hit could warp the flipper up which would make me wedge under more easily.

Spin up and back out of my square into the area between the corner spike/whatevers and the floor flippers. He'll have to either approach me across a floor flipper or from where my weapon is pointed. If they hit the floor flipper and go flying, chase after them and try for a followup hit when they land. If they approach from where my drum is facing, head out to meet them before they can work their way around to my side.

Eventually I'll have to move from my spot or at least get pushed away. Afterwards just try my best to get my drum facing Witness Me and be careful of gyrodancing. If I need to reverse as I'm turning to bring my front down, do that. I don't want them getting under my front skids and flipping me over.

If I end up upside down, only Gyrodance over if I have time before Witness Me hits me again. Otherwise drive up onto the flipper, maybe clip something on my way up and get flipped/flip over by driving off.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57