BEEF KING V.S Space Cadet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Okay, i have a ridiculous speed advantage over them, but they're ridiculously wide, and can turn on a dime--and let's not forget that they could easily ruin my day here.

Try to tank as much hits as i realistically can, whenever that may happen--and i want to avoid that. Keep my front facing towards them at all times, and go for their back. Watch and see if they turn to face me and charge towards me. Once i'm behind them, plow them into the walls, and try to get them pinned. If they try to get off my wild ride, or turn towards me, hot potato their dumb ass away from me, and use my flipper.

If all else fails, just go apeshit on their ass, and take a head-on hit, try to stop their spinner, and just plow them into the arena wall near the spiked pulverizers, and keep them there until the pin timer runs out.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they/it pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:01 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>(+1 front wedges)[/quote]

If this means what I think it means, then that means the lifter gets 11 armor instead of 13. If it's supposed to include the lifter, then I have some serious doubts about that bonus encompassing less than 33% of the surface area. Nonetheless, attacking the wedge head-on with my disc will either hit between those yellow forks or the side of plow plow. In either case, his ability to wedge me will be heavily compromised with a hit or two from an undercutter.

Stay as close to the center of the arena as I can, drive back there when I can (by either driving forward or reversing). Avoid hazards, turn/drive off the opponent's front if I'm getting plowed, etc

gl hf