Tidal Wave II vs Mushroom Cloud

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Shields Off

...fuck

I mostly have to hope that my wedgelets are able to get under Mushroom Cloud's front. Try my best to avoid gyrodancing and give it my all. Otherwise its another spin2win but likely lose week.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 pm

I have 2-3 points in speed ahead of them, so i'll be using that to my advantage, and their drum really can't damage me--but it's still something i should take with discretion. And i'm sure that they'll use gyroscopic forces to their advantage and quickly turn to face me using them. Use my design to my advantage here, and just bully them around the arena, and just continuously flip them around. (preferably into the hazards, too!)

Try to get them pinned whenever i can, and just be very aggressive here, and watch to see if they box rush me--or just any average drum spinner things. Just be the bigger guy here, and use any shenanigans here in my advantage. Watch to see if they hazard bait too, and aim for their sides and back, and keep my front facing towards them.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017