La Valette vs. The Servant's Assistant

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:17 pm

1. I have 8 points over his armour. I genuinely don't know how much of a margin I need to actually do damage at this point, but I'm hoping that'll be enough.

2. Start at a 45 degree angle. The torque from my weapon should swing me about 45 degrees more when I start it, putting me roughly parallel with the wall. Drive away from him at the resulting 90 degree angle to give myself a bit more time to spin up. 5 speed to 9 isn't great, but it's enough that it'll still force him to adjust unless he wants to miss me. Then, when he's close, try to time things and reverse straight into him using the fact that my blade sticks out the back of my robot.

3. Basically, kill his plow and hopefully his clamp to make it hard for him to really control me. When I hit him, try to do it at an angle an i a direction that sends him towards the hazard filled corners and me into open space.

4. I'm hella wide and can't be high centered, so turn if he's pushing me and I have a wheel on the ground. It'll be slow, but he'll be moving forward, so I could basically jackknife into his side.

5. After hits, run shamelessly to get up to full power or even close, really. It'll decrease his closing in speed to about four, which buys me more time. Then turn that power on him immediately and aggressively.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 am

- Just try andd survive to the end, get some lifts and clamps and hazard shots in and be defensive wherever I can

GL