America Offline vs. Lunatic Udonge (Flipper)

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:39 pm

AOL:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 8
Armor: 10 (+1 front wedge)

Udonge:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Armour: 12 (+2 on ABR)
Weapon: 8

Flipper declared.

I should outwedge them (flipper vs static 4wd wedge), and take no damage from the axe. Take a bit of care starting off, making sure to not get juked on the approach to them, slip under quick, shove them into the walls and flip them. Keep doing that, playing more aggressive if they can't get away, pushing them around into the hazards, launching them, et cetera. Keep bullying them until it's over. Abuse mecanum stuff to make flanking tougher on them Avoid hazards and being baited.

Good luck to the opposition.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Watch for mecanum shenanigans, and use my slight speed advantage in my favor. Keep my front facing towards them, and try to plow them into their sides, or back. Once i have them wedged, plow them into either the pulverizers, or get them pinned on the wall. While i'm bullying them around the arena, bring down hell on them with my hammer--which will rack up aggression and damage points in my favor.

Pay close attention to their flipper, and be very discretionary about it. I don't want to spend half the match self-righting, so i'd want to stay away from their flipper. Watch for them angling in, and attempting to box rush me.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017