Remi IV vs. Mole Butcher

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NeonCalypso

Remi IV vs. Mole Butcher

Post by NeonCalypso » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:36 pm

So Remi is a tracked drum spinner, interesding

So Boxrush Remi IV and clamp him to the hazards or whatever hazard is out there, avoid using your clamp at the drum at all costs necessary, and then dominate the fight by roasting it with a flamethrower

GL

Hiicantpk

Remi IV vs. Mole Butcher

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Underscoop OFF, I doubt it can outwedge his clamp.

9 Body armour and 11 weapon armour isn't gonna hold up to a 14 power drum for very long. This is gonna be a matter of keeping my drum between MB and I. With 2 speed but much worse control than me, I'm not going to make it easy for them to get to my side.

Spin up in my square. My guess is MB will attempt to box rush and/or go for a quick lift on my sides. And while I can't camp in a corner to try to avoid this, the next best option is in my square. If MB is near and starts to go for my side, charge out and attempt to hit them with the drum before they can clamp. Hopefully this will knock them away far enough that they can't clamp me. If it does knock the bots apart, back into another wall and repeat.

If this doesn't work and he clamps me, I am probably dead, but on the off chance I'm not, Fake running at him, then stop and j-hook backwards as he tries to clamp me for a juicy hit on the side.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57