Nightmare of Chimera vs Remi IV

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Best Girl:
Speed: 8
Torque: 4
Traction: 8
Weapon: 1
Armour: 9, +2 to the plow

Worst Girl:
Speed: 4
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armour: 7
Hii has declared underscoop on.

Alright, Weeb Fight Round 2. Start quick, press the wedge, head around one side of the arena, doesn't really matter which, then press under them to push into the nearest wall, slowing down a bit beforehand to angle in if they're positioning drum facing us. I do believe the underscoop loses to the pressing wedge, so we can theoretically get them from any side, though a side or rear shot is preferable. Once we get control, just keep bullying them around the arena, avoiding getting hit by the drum of course. Just keep shoving them into walls at full tilt until they break. 7 armour can't withstand this sort of ramming forever. Blah blah, don't be an idiot, be cautious of hazard baits, avoid hitting the hazards ourselves, get the plow correctly orientated if we're flipped somehow, et cetera.

Good luck to the opposition, and may the best weeb win.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:59 am

Underscoop on.

14 weapon to 11 armour on the wedge and 6? everywhere else. Managable.

So NoC is likely to try to get to my side and bully me around, potentially flipping me over, and trying to lift me OOTA. Spoiler alert, I'm starting upside down. They'll likely be able to wedge under me with the underscoop, so I'm starting upside down to attempt the first few hits without it.

Head out of my square and past where the wall is coming up, and wait for the rush. If I have time, back close to a wall so theres less room for them to get to my sides and point my drum at her. Even with 11 armour on the wedge, I can still do some damage, especially after repeated hits. If I position well, NoC may have trouble getting around without having my drum facing them (although probably not lol).

If that doesn't work and/or I get flipped right way, use my underscoop to ride up NoC's wedge and monster truck on top. Position myself in a place I can reverse off and then drive my drum right into the side or rear of NoC before she gets away.

If the match is coming to a close and I'm losing by nature of aggression, go aggressive but avoid the center bump if possible. I may be way behind in speed but I can still try.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57