Xonotic V.S Space Cadet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Xonotic V.S Space Cadet

Post by winternimbus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:28 am

Try to prevent them from zooming around the arena, but allow them to come to me--so i can shove them around the arena, and flip them like a hotcake towards the hazards, or the walls, and try to get them pinned. Be very aggressive here, watch for their flipper, J-Hook ASAP if wedged, and keep my front facing towards them at all times, and angle in.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Xonotic V.S Space Cadet

Post by Mystic2000 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Space Cadet:
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 3
Weapon: 2
Armor: 12 (+1 front wedges)

Xonotic:
Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 2
Armor: 9 (+1 front wedge)
Weapon: 4

oh hey it's Bronco but it's not HS food and a 4-bar, i got speed advantage, but a dumbass wheelbase (i should stop designing ARC bots like if i was in RA2 ffs), and even then it's only 1 speed, nothing too major, so, try to keep attacking and always be in his face and flipping him about, try to make sure he doesn't have room/time/opportunities to flank or get to sides in attempt to exploit our retarded wheelbase

GL HF