Eat Me Too vs Krakatoa

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Eat Me Too vs Krakatoa

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Eat Me Too:
Speed: 15
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 0
Armor: 10 (+2 thwack head)

Krakatoa:
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 5
Armor: 10 (+1 clamp)

<hr />
Get out of my square and spin and just make sure he explodes or something. As long as I'm spinning, he can't grab me without eating a nasty hit or two, so stay spinning as much as possible. Reposition as necessary. Avoid the hazards, stay away from walls and stuff.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Eat Me Too vs Krakatoa

Post by Madman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm

<big>Stats</big>

Krakatoa - 7 speed / 6+1 traction / 2 torque / 5 weapon (3/3/3) / 10 armour (+1 clamp)
vs.
Eat Me Too - 15 speed / 4 traction / 1 torque / 0 weapon / 10 armour (+2 thwack)

<hr />
<big>Analysis</big>

1) He can't move unless he's spinning, so I'll have complete control over the angle that we impact at, allowing me to sort of direct his recoil. Also, his control while driving is going to be dubious at best. While his raw stats allow him to spin up ridiculously fast, there's the objective fact that a 180 thwack just isn't going to carry anywhere near the kinetic energy of a full 360 thwack.

2) I don't wanna just be taking a ton of hits here, but I should be able to resist reasonably well, especially if I can smother him and disrupt his offense by forcing him to ricochet into walls and the central speed bump. There's not a lot of room for him to cleanly maneuver in this arena and there's a lot for him to hit.

<hr />
<big>Strategy</big>

a. Rocket out at him, being on the lookout for ambushes around the speedbump, sideways starts, potentially using his wedge, and other tricks. Take the direction that he's spinning into account and hit him hard, but with the direction that he's spinning instead of against it, and from an angle that'll send him into a wall. I have decent recoil resistance, so come back on the attack and do the same thing.

b. Once he's slowed or stopped, clamp him immediately and tip him so that his hinged thwack tail folds underneath his bot, stranding him on it (there's no mention of a hinge limiter in the signups). Stay close by until he's counted out, and if he can still move, then re-clamp him before he can spin up again. This time, lift, roast, parade, and suplex onto one of the flippers, following up immediately with relentless pressure and preventing him from spinning up.

c. Will my forks look good by the end of this? Hell no, but I should be able to control the fight, basically blank him on aggression, and hopefully take strategy as well. So stay aggressive, drive smart, self-right, avoid hazards, adjust using common sense, and more disclaimers.

<hr />
GL Brad
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49