Wedgelord vs America Offline

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Wedgelord:
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Torque: 4
Weapon: 1
Armor: 11

America Offline:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 8
Armor: 10 (+1 front wedge)

<hr />
Weapon is too weak to damage me, I'm faster, my wedge is better. Get aggressive, ram them into every hazard, just bully them relentlessly all match.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:31 am

Keep my front facing towards them, and even if my hammer isn't able to damage them, it'd help me rack up aggression points. But with that being said, don't allow them to bully me around the arena, and if they do bully me around--repeatedly strike at them with my hammer&#33; Try to avoid getting caught at a weird angle, and try to avoid chasing them around the arena. J-Hook ASAP if wedged, and allow them to come to me.

Hang near the hazards, and try to hazard bait them--but watch and see if they try to punish me for hazard baiting.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck&#33;
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017