Fenrir vs Needles

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Fenrir vs Needles

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 pm

That hammer is gonna hurt no matter what. So it's a good thing that I can still drive with my wheels damaged on top because double wheelz.

Aim to hit that wedge. He's gonna skid a lot with -3 control and he has to avoid hitting my drum. If he's aiming for my top, time to use a trick from good ol' Tidal Wave. Use the supports on top to tank or block the hammer from hitting my body. When I'm not trying to block the hammer, hit his wedge with my 15 weapon drum. If his hammer is gone, it's pretty much game over. I easily win the wedge war with my 2WD skids. If he gets under me somehow, drive farther up his wedge and hit the exposed gear for the hammer before he hits me. Again in that scenario, use the invertiblity supports on top to block the hammer. In theory, this doesn't affect the drum supports underneath it either.

Go for the KO. Cause I'm not sure how long I'll last against a hammer like that. Avoid hazards. Remember, if he damages the wheels on top, I can still mostly drive because I have a wheel setup similar to Big Nipper or Crushtacean.
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Jamied666

Fenrir vs Needles

Post by Jamied666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:26 pm

-Go and get close to Fenrir when the match starts and just go ham on the hammer when the hammer is in range of the chassis, try and hit as many vital parts as possible.
-Try and angle in on him and take advantage of his gyro by either pushing him or hammering him while he's gyroing.
-Avoid baiting and dumb driving, good luck!