Death Metal vs. Klarinette

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Post by Shaba117 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 pm

DM:
SPD:5
TRA:3
TOR:1
WPN:15
ARM:6

Klarinette:
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Torque: 3
Armour: 10 (+1 to the lifter)
Weapon: 3

---------------------------------------------------------

Spin up and keep to the center of the arena as much as possible and keep weapon on Klarinette as much as possible. 4-point damage will be significant with repeated hits to the lifter.

Also, Klarinette is tracked, which reduces its knockback when impacted by my weapon, but might play to my advantage as I might be able to hit him repeatedly without having to be near the walls/hazards. If Klarinette stops my weapon and starts lifting and shoving me around, drive off the lifter and move back in the opposite direction and get my weapon spun up as quickly as I can.

Most likely, Klarinette isn't going to give me much time to do this, so just get the bar up to speed as much as I can and remain aggressive and cause as much damage as possible.

Be especially careful of not allowing Klarinette to put me into a hazard corner. Try to avoid 'wasting' weapon impacts with the floor and walls. Try to get as much damage as possible on Klarinette during the first 2 minutes of the match before weapon fatigue sets in.

---------------------------------------------------------

GL, Prince Palatine

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 pm

- Use my speed and control advantage to race over towards DM before it can get up to full speed and aim to tank the first shot. Once that's done, use my speed to race in again before it can get back up to full speed and get underneath it and under control of the match.

- Once in the drivers seat, aim to lift and ram and slam them about the arena. A full 30 seconds under the hammers should cave the armour in immensely. Maybe even KO it after a few more hazard trips like the spinners in the arena. Slams and lifts and pins against the wall to milk the clock and limit a comeback.

Defensively, keep my front pointed towards them at all times. If they try to flank or somehow end up behind me, spin to face them or retreat to regroup, whichever is best in that situation. Keep away from hazards myself when on defence and avoid any baiting tactics

GL