Lupi vs. Killing Intent

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Lupi vs. Killing Intent

Post by GuldenFlame » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Lupi

Speed: 4
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Armour: 7
Weapons: 14

Killing Intent

Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Armor: 14 (+1 Wedge)
Weapon: 2

<hr />
I doubt my RP will change no matter what my opponent uses (Unlike with Neon), so I'll post this anyway. However, the main RP will be assuming they are using the Upper and Lower tooth config.
Begin the match with a boxrush and push them to the hazards. A few good shots in the noggin should KO my opponent.
Keep close to the opponent to keep them from spinning up. (Motive is more to avoid them hitting my wheels and stick support)
Use the stick when ensured hits are available.

If they use the slopes, and they get under us consistently, angle attacks straight into the scoops.

<hr />
There isn't really much one can say when fighting against full body spinners, especially when your strategy is simply, boxrush and hazard.
I wish my opponent the best of luck anyway.
Last edited by GuldenFlame on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

prince palatine

Lupi vs. Killing Intent

Post by prince palatine » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 pm

-Wedged Slopes ring for this one

- So my plan here is pretty bizarre, get up to full speed and approach my enemy, when I get close the aim is to try and launch him off into space somewhere, or in this case, a hazard. I might not be able to KO him with the armour he has, but I'll be showing more attempts to damage and be aggressive. If I can throw him into the spinning dome, do so, that'll cause a knock or two on him for sure.

- Defensively. keep the fight a central as possible, avoid any flank or wedging attempts, make sure all he gets is slopes. Stay away from the hazards or any hazard baiting tactics.

GL