America Offline V.S Neglected Waterbug

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:01 pm

Whats good, i'm about to get my ass kicked.

Keep my front facing towards them at all times, and bring down hell on them with my hammer if they get too close to me. Watch for their drum and flippers--i really don't want to send most of my time this match trying to self-right. Try to catch them at an odd angle (preferably at their sides and back), and plow them into the walls, while repeatedly striking them with my hammer.

Be aggressive here, watch to see if they immediately turn around to face me, and other antics of similar caliber. Hang near the center of the arena, J-Hook ASAP if wedged, and play with the cards that i'm given here.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Wedglet doohickeys on

- We both have exactly the same speed, traction, and torque. That means angling in will do nothing but cost Syl a fraction of a second, which I can use to my advantage. Alternatively, we go head-on and I slide under because lol hinged wedge.

- That said, I think Sylandro will try to angle in to counter my wedge advantage (effective static 2wd wedge > hinged wedge due to having more weight pressed on them). If that happens, then it means he done fucked up now.

- Be aggressive, duh.

- Use the drum to pop AO up, and then the flipper to chuck it over. Afterward, use the drum to shove the inverted AO to the floor spike or walls. Basically anything that isn't the floor flippers.

- If AO can't be inverted, do the above thing but shove him onto the floor flippers.

- If I get wedged, just kinda drive off since his torque is bad (read: j-hook meme). Also the hammer does literally nothing to any part of my bot. :v:

gl hf